&amp;lt;&amp;lt; Parkour &amp;gt;&amp;gt; << Parkour >>

Beautifull

Im rather shocked a little because im actualy doing stickman freerunning exactly how youve just done it but im not that botherd because the way youve just dont it makes it all look beautifull well done sir :)

Leo &amp;amp; Satan Leo & Satan

LMFAO!

Its the first animation in my 2 weeks here that has literally made me piss myself laughing, hands down the best Animation for comedy ever!

Welldone btw the blooper at the end was quite fitting also.

Captn Shit Pt1 Captn Shit Pt1

Good Stuff

Well done i was actualy realy impressed.

From the loading screen i was like hmm maybe this has potential then the menu screen was kinda like :/ ow god please dont be another 7 year old thinking hes amazing at flash and the i knew it wouldnt be that bad from the opening credits then to top it all off the animation was realy fluent and well created and you left it on a cliff hanger which has really left me like...FFS! WHY?!

Im going to ask if you could email when pt.2 is out so yeah i dont overlook it one day and then never see it :(

Thanks and well done.

RawGreen responds:

I hope I don't over look you and forget your request, but I don't think I will. Hmm, I just realized this moment looking at the menu about the "about" button ._.
I see what you mean. But thanks to your review and comment I can get a good fresh start on the next half, knowing that at least someone is looking forward to it ;)

Bad Doctor Bad Doctor

LMFAO!

Usualy i would blam such a pointless Animation but theres a certain level of humour and creativty to this and i think thats what made me give it top marks ;) good work :)

cliff 2 tribute unfinishe cliff 2 tribute unfinishe

Erm.

You failed in making it good i do beleave, as much as i appreciate the animation for what it was it isnt anythink new you just took the origional design and did all them things with a random bomb in there too?

Plus music would be lovely.

Never trust a Hippie! Never trust a Hippie!

Hummm

I agree with what the other "Critics" say but they fail to even be called "Critics" Like you said most of the people who pick fault with everythink and give bad reviews never look at the bigger picture and somtimes dont even have any material themsleves...This realy does sadden me.

However i enjoyed it was short and sweet, maybe couldve done with some leg movements, story and a bit more to it but other than that i think you did a good job the design is origional and not ment to be amazing and its the fact its ment to be simple that makes it good and i liked the weird little creature too.

Just umm next time maybe spend a couple of days looking at it abit and thinking right i could put this here, attention to detail its called make little changes that stand out to prove to the audience that your not poor at making animations :) anyways good luck and gimme a look if you want ill have a few animations up soon.

How to steal a flash-TUT How to steal a flash-TUT

Good Stuff

I was more watching because i was intrigued as to why NewGrounds hadnt removed it and then lol'd quite alot as to think how many noobs where delighted to see the title then get half way through and be at the same noobish position they where in :)

Good work and a Good way to go about putting people straight.